Today Hal Turner reported that he had received “intel” from “Brussels” from an informant.
He says: “The following Intelligence came in from . . . ahem . . . Brussels, Belgium this morning. It outlines what the Ukraine Counter-offensive will consist of — and it is literally huge’
Here is the essence of what he reported.
- The reason why there has not been a spring counteroffensive by the Ukrainian is the weather – there is too much mud in Ukraine still to blitz attack the Russian positions.
In this regard let’s hope climate change comes to the rescue and the entire summer will be wet,
- The “report says” that Ukraine has around 60.000 – 80.000 REAL frontline troops VS 350.000 Russian troops
Quite where these real troops will come from is anybody’s guess. NATO troops disguised as Ukrainian??
- The “report”says Ukraine/NATO will use around 5000 drones in swarms – 50% suicide drones already programmed for specific targets and 50 % will be targeting drones, seek & destroy drones to attack soldiers in trenchesThe report talks of long-range missile attacks at the same time,, including on Russian airbases so the Russians are unable to react to defend the attacks, along with fake attacks to mislead the Russians. This would make way for russian airbases ,
- This is supposed to make way for fast mobile tanks, fast driving equipment to secure towns and villages, and protect the streets and surroundings for other troops and logistics to get in
- The US, NATO will be on DEFCON 1, because nobody knows how Russia will react
- The fifth wave , if capitulation and diplomatic negotiations worked, will give Russia the possibility to retreat all of its remaining troops back to Russia and Ukraine will release all Russian prisoners ( they will be in the 10’s of thousands) and transport them all back to Russia.
- The alternative is ARMAGEDDON: If Russia decides to react in total violence and decides to use tactical nuclear weapons. Then the US, NATO will send more then 500 planes to annihilate all the remaining Russian army. NATO planes will be on standby from the beginning of the assault and on the highest alert ever and can all take off within 4 minutes...
All of this, if it is not a bit of disinformation thrown Hal Turner’s way is that it is the wet dream of warmonger psychopaths sitting in Brussels HQ. However, the usual commentariat (the Duran, Scott Ritter and others) fail to even acknowledge what they are saying on RUSSIA–1.
Vladimir Soloviev is an influential Kremlin insider who is in-the-know.
This is what Russian TV are saying according to Serbian media . I have to conclude that if the above people are your only point of reference you MAY be in for some unpleasant surprises if the warmongers even launch a part of their plans. You need to look at all sides and ultimately pray like you’ve never prayed, to God.
Vladimir Solovyov, Putin’s propagandist, threatened severe consequences in the event of Russia’s defeat in Ukraine in his show on Russian state television Russia 1. Journalist Julia Davis published a clip from his show, in which film director and screenwriter Karen Shahnazarov was a guest, writes Newsweek.
Shahnazarov questioned whether Russian citizens fully understood the “gravity of the threat” posed by the outcome of the war and that the conflict was “much more complex and dangerous” than World War II. He emphasized that modern Russian society is not at all similar to the one that existed in 1941 when Nazi Germany attacked the Soviet Union.
“War is fateful for us”
According to him, today’s Russians grew up consuming American culture. He believes that there are internal divisions in the country and a lack of younger people, which means that older citizens are serving on the front lines in Ukraine.
“War is fateful for us. Our political elites must understand this. We need to start recognizing that this is not just a special military operation but a war. “If we lose this war, we will disappear like some Indian tribes,” he said.
He suggested that the defeat of Moscow’s forces in Ukraine would lead to books being written about “how Russia lost itself and Eurasia”. “If we lose, we will take the whole world with us,” Solovyov added, noting that he hoped Ukrainians were aware of the potential consequences of a Russian defeat.
Let me remind you what the Commander-in-Chief said – ‘who needs the world if Russia is not in it?’” he continued, quoting President Vladimir Putin. The presenter then said that Russia should use its nuclear weapons, lift restrictions against testing and “convincingly show what it has”.
Since the beginning of Putin’s invasion, Solovyov has repeatedly said that Russia should use its nuclear weapons capabilities to attack Western countries that support Ukraine. Last week, on his Full Contact radio show, he said that “nuclear war is inevitable,” he reports Index.
HERE is the Newsweek article
This is from the great pessimist
ITS OVER! BAKHMUT FALLS! NATO PANICS Commander is “Ready to Fight TONIGHT”, 1000+ PAGE WW3 PLAN
NOT A COLD WAR RE-RUN