In this interview, “Alex talks with Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, Vaccine-induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated.”
Uploaded about 9 hours ago on YouTube. Audio and text only, Dr. Bridle comes on at the 1:30 mark, clip is 9:55 duration in total. He states he has all the peer-reviewed studies to back up his claims, and he is putting together a short report on these findings as a matter of urgency I would expect.
Interview is linked below after these key points:
- Medical establishments’ assumption, is the CV-19 injection that elicits the spike protein, remains safely localised to the shoulder muscle (deltoids), and some of the protein drains into the local lymphatic node which activates the immune system, like traditional “vaccines” have done.
- However, Dr. Bridle & colleagues, have for the first time ever, received a bio-distribution study from the Japanese Regulatory Agency, which shows where the messenger RNA “vaccine” goes after vaccination.
- The assumption, that the spike protein stays in the shoulder muscle after injection like traditional vaccines, IS WRONG.
- A recent study of 13 healthcare workers who received the CV-19 shot, showed that 11 of them had spike proteins in their blood plasma Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic (oup.com)
- Dr. Bridle indicated the spike protein once it’s in the blood stream, may accumulate in the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands, and high concentrations found in the ovaries.
- The spike proteins can bind to the receptors on our platelets, and the cells that line our blood vessels. This can cause:
- Platelets to clump; causing clotting disorders, or
- Bleeding; both of which effects the heart.
- Can cross the blood-brain barrier causing neurological damage.
- When the “vaccine” vector, and spike proteins are combined, the antibodies can be concentrated in breast milk and transferred and Dr. Bridle has been actively checking the VAERS database for suckling infants experiencing bleeding disorders in the gastrointestinal tract.
If taken down, this interview is also on other sites, such as Instagram:
And posted on Telegram by World Doctors Alliance, and Freedom Alliance Wales Channel:
“In this interview a Canadian scientist Dr. Bridle describes why we are seeing the side effects from v, which he ends with this: “In short the conclusion is, we made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now. We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen. We never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin. In some people this gets in their circulation. And when that happens in some people that can cause damage, especially in the cardiovascular system…”