Dr. Peter McCullough: Five Key Talking Points About COVID
Dr. Peter McCullough at the Reawaken America Tour in Dallas, Texas. There are five key talking points in summary from the discussion:
1) SARS-CoV-2 is ONLY spread when symptoms are present.
2) Asymptomatic testing is not FDA cleared or supported by any regulatory bodies.
3) Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable–it’s “one and done.”
4) COVID-19 is a treatable illness in high-risk patients with early sequenced multidrug therapy.
5) The genetic COVID-19 vaccines are not sufficiently safe or effective for the public. Vaccine mandates should be dropped, and the vaccine program should be paused for safety review.
Listen to ‘The McCullough Report’ heard on the America Out Loud Talk Radio Network. There is always much more to learn back at America Out Loud: https://americaoutloud.com