Dr. Sam Bailey: How To Spot Covid-19 Misinformation October 19th, 2021
What Dr.Sam is describing is fascism – the combination of government, corporations, media and – increasingly- the judiciary in an alliance against the People.
We seek answers from the so-called “authorities” about what defines Covid Misinformation…
Also I will blow the lid on the publicly released TVNZ emails leading to my sacking as a TV show presenter.
It’s unscripted comedy at it’s best!
1. Kate Hawkesby – Newstalk ZB, 22 June 2021:
2. Misinformation definition:
3. OIA request re: HRC funding:
4. NZ Government – Unite against COVID-19:
5. NZDSOS requesting evidence from the MCNZ:
6. Great Barrington Declaration:
7. Dr Michael Bassett – ‘Sliding in the Polls’:
8. CERT NZ:
9. ABC 28 Sept 2021 – Prof Cameron Stewart on Regulating Covid-19 misinformation and social media influencers:
10. OIA request re: ‘The Checkup’:
11. Official Information Act 1982:
Covid-19: The Government media bailout – who got what
Media companies large and small claimed funding from the Government’s media package last year.
In April 2020, Broadcasting, Communications and Media Minister Kris Faafoi announced a $50 million support package for media struggling because of the Covid pandemic.
Most of the funding went to broadcast media, including $20.5m to cut Kordia TV and FM transmission fees. Officials won’t reveal which broadcasters claimed that money, or how much, citing commercial sensitivity.
However, Stuff can reveal who got what when it comes to the rest of the cash.
All up, the Government’s own TVNZ was the biggest beneficiary, getting more than $5 million from the package. Stuff Ltd., publisher of this website, followed on $2.37 million, almost equal to rival media company NZME, which got $2.19m.