Chinese Virologist and a Whistleblower
Dr. Li-Meng Yan is a Chinese Virologist and a whistleblower who claimed in January this year that Coronavirus was created in a laboratory in Wuhan.
Dr. Yan became an MD after graduating from the Xiangya Medical College and earned a PhD from the Southern Medical University.
In December 2019, Dr. Yan was requested to investigate a series of pneumonia cases that had risen in the Wuhan district.
Through her research, Dr. Yan believed that a highly mutated virus was in circulation, ultimately the coronavirus, but was told to stay silent.
She went on to make this information public, but was forced to flee her homeland of China and take up residency in the United States.
Dr. Li-Meng Yan has been widely criticised and discredited by both the Chinese government and the World Health Organisation, as well as having her social media accounts suspended.
Join us as we will be talking with Dr. Li-Meng Yan about her background, the Wuhan laboratory, coronavirus, a possible vaccine and censorship.
Dr Li-Meng Yan’s full report disputing the natural origin theory you can read here.
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!
1. What’s It Like Being Dr. Li-Meng Yan
2. Censorship In China VS USA
3. “Tell My Friends I Did Not Commit Suicide”
4. If You Stayed In China, Would You Be Dead Now
5. How It All Started In Wuhan
6. Covid Was Created In A Lab And Then Released To The Public
7. Do They Have A Vaccine For Covid
8. Covid Targets Humans Specifically
9. Can You Rush Through A Vaccine
10. How To Protect Ourselves Against Covid
11. The Chinese Vaccine
12. What Do You Say To Your Critics
13. Population Control In China
14. China Is Taking Over Hong Kong
15. Escaping From Hong Kong
16. Will You Ever Go Back To China
Watch the interview HERE