From Gospa News, via Veterans Today
Gaza Hospital with 40 thousand Palestinians in Israel’s Sight. Musk’s Starlink internet service to break Black-Out
Introduction by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio
The city of Gaza and other areas of the strip have become a hell of fire and death due to the massive night-time bombings intensified by Israel a few hours after the useless approval of a UN resolution for the humanitarian truce in defense of the Palestinian population subjected to a Zio-Nazi ethnic genocide serving an unprecedented diaspora from the Holy Land.
Furthermore, some 5,000 US troops took part in an Israeli ground assault on Gaza on Friday, according to Iran’s Tasnim news agency.
Meanwhile Iran, Hamas have launched the last ultimatum: If the United States continues what it has been doing so far, then new fronts will be opened up against the United States.
In the opposite front the sirens sounded repeatedly in southern Israel due to a barrage of dozens of missiles launched by Hamas and largely intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system which appears to have not worked well only on October 7 to allow the Palestinian jihadist organization’s attack Israeli territories and justify the revenge.
Musk’s Starlink internet service to break Black-Out in Gaza
Meanwhile SpaceX CEO Elon Musk will make his Starlink internet service available to “internationally recognized aid organizations in Gaza,” he announced in a post on X (formerly Twitter). Phone and internet lines went down in the enclave after a heavy Israeli bombardment on Friday, leaving aid groups unable to communicate with their staff in the besieged territory.
Doctors Without Borders such as Unicef and the WHO have lost telephone connections after the total blackout of electricity and internet providers with the city reduced to shreds of walls in all civil buildings, even churches and hospitals repeatedly hit.
Even the BBC reporter was forced to move to the edge of the strip to have an effective connection to broadcast. While medical sources told the agency that ambulance cars of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society cannot reach bombed areas due to problems with the access to the internet.
Throughout the night, the MSF organization itself feared for the fate of patients, medical staff and the thousands of families (in total around 40 thousand people) who took refuge in Al Shifa hospital.
This health facility entered the objectives of the Israel Defense Forces as the propaganda of Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israeli Zionist regime showed a video (obviously devoid of any international verification) which would show how it became one of the operational centers of the Hamas guerrillas.
But Palestinian health authorities and the WHO have ruled out the possibility of evacuating her. This is why there is a growing fear that an even more serious massacre will occur than those that occurred in the al-Ahli Arab hospital managed by the Anglican diocese of Jerusalem and in the Greek Orthodox Church of Saint Porphyry.
Ground battle ongoing between US-Israel troops vs Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades
While the Palestinians of the Strip live with rubble, hundreds of dead now without even the slightest account, worse than in the Nazi holocaust, the Israeli army made its first energetic incursion into the Gaza Strip without, however, announcing the official start of the military operation go earth.
Some 5,000 US troops took part in an Israeli ground assault on Gaza on Friday, according to Russia Today which quoted Iran’s Tasnim news agency. Last week, the Pentagon said it had ordered more than 2,000 additional troops to prepare to deploy in support of Israel in its conflict with Hamas.
It immediately encountered resistance from the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, which is the military wing of the radical Palestinian group Hamas, which has said it’s engaging in clashes with the Israel Defense Forces in the north and east of the Gaza Strip, in the town of Beit Hanoun and in areas east of al-Bureij.
According to the news agency, Israeli forces were driven out of Gaza after bring ambushed by Palestinian resistance fighters who hit several Israeli armored vehicles with anti-tank missiles. It also said that Israeli helicopters are evacuating those killed and wounded east of the Bureij camp.
While Israel announced that it had killed other Hamas commanders and destroyed at least 150 tunnels of the underground fortifications of the underground city created by the guerrillas.
The useless UN resolution for the Humanitarian Truce
Jordanian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi has condemned Israel’s ground operation in the Gaza Strip. “Israel just launched a ground war on Gaza. Outcome will be a humanitarian catastrophe of epic proportions for years to come,” he wrote on his X page (former Twitter).
Precisely for this reason, Jordan, on behalf of other Arab countries, presented a resolution for the humanitarian truce approved with the firm opposition or indifference of the West and therefore devoid of any effective value.
The document was supported by 120 countries, including Russia, Qatar, China, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Norway, Slovenia, Portugal. Fourteen countries, including Austria, Hungary, the United States, Croatia, Israel, the Czech Republic, voted against and 45, including Germany, Georgia, Greece, Finland, India, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine, abstained. Canada, whose amendment to the resolution condemning Hamas’ terrorist attack, was earlier voted down by the UN General Assembly, also abstained.
In this heated situation both in the city and in the diplomatic sphere, Iran and Hamas have issued their final warnings to the USA to stop the escalation for which they hold them responsible for the protection guaranteed to Israel.
Iran warns US of ‘new fronts’ in Middle East
The US could face dire consequences in the Middle East if it continues to support Israel, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian has warned. His comments came amid the ongoing conflict between Israel and the Palestinian armed group Hamas, and following American strikes on military sites in the region allegedly used by Tehran’s forces.
Washington “is advising others to show self-restraint, but it has sided with Israel totally,” the minister said in an interview with Bloomberg TV on Friday.
If the United States continues what it has been doing so far, then new fronts will be opened up against the United States.
Amir-Abdollahian also cautioned that the continued bloodshed in Gaza “will make the situation get out of control in the region.”
“The American side should decide – does it really want to escalate, intensify the war?” he asked.
The foreign minister went on to deny that Iran had instructed militant groups in Iraq and Syria to attack the US, insisting that they were acting on their own. “They’re not receiving any orders from us, any instructions,” he said.ù
On Thursday, the Pentagon said that it had launched airstrikes on two facilities in eastern Syria allegedly used by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), an elite branch of Tehran’s military, and affiliated groups. Later, US President Joe Biden stated that the raid was a response to recurring attacks on US forces in the region.
Commenting on the Hamas-Israel conflict, Amir-Abdollahian warned that West Jerusalem would face consequences if it were to launch a ground invasion into Gaza.
“Opening of new fronts will be unavoidable and that will put Israel in a new situation that will make it regret its actions,” he said, adding that “anything is possible and any front can be opened up.”
On Friday, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said it is “expanding ground operations” in the Palestinian enclave, which is already reeling from relentless air and missile attacks. The statement came amid reports by several media outlets that the US is concerned that a full-fledged Israeli ground attack on Gaza could draw Hezbollah, a Lebanon-based Islamist military group with close ties to Iran, into the conflict.
Originally published by Russia Today
All links to previous Gospa News investigations have been added aftermath for the ties with the topics highlighted
Hamas: “US entering battle in Gaza”
A senior member of Hamas has said the Palestinian militant group was surprised by America’s reaction to recent violence in Gaza, suggesting the US could enter the fight after it sent thousands of troops and a pair of aircraft carriers to the region.
In an interview with the Financial Times published on Friday, Ali Barakeh, a member of Hamas’ political leadership based in Lebanon, said the group “didn’t expect this much of a response” from the US.
“An Israeli response? Yes, we expected that,”he said. “But what we’re seeing now is the entrance of the US into the battle, and this we didn’t count on.”
Washington has made major shows of force in the Middle East since Hamas’ deadly October 7 attack on Israel, deploying two aircraft carrier strike groups to the Mediterranean, as well as an amphibious assault ship carrying 2,000 sailors and marines. US officials have said the moves were meant to deter outside actors from taking part in the Gaza war.
On Thursday, the Pentagon said it carried out airstrikes on two facilities in eastern Syria alleged to be used by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and “affiliated” groups, claiming the operation was in “self-defense”following a string of rocket attacks on US troops. While the mission highlighted escalating US military action in the region, officials stressed that it was “separate and distinct” from the hostilities with Hamas.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have pounded Gaza with airstrikes in response to Hamas’ attack earlier this month, which claimed around 1,400 lives, according to Israeli officials. More than 7,000 Palestinians have reportedly been killed in weeks of IDF bombing since, with Israel now preparing a significant ground operation intended to eliminate Hamas.
Barakeh went on to say the militant group had at least 40,000 fighters in its ranks, and that most were based in extensive tunnel networks built under Gaza. “We have been prepared for a ground offensive,” he added, explaining that the underground complex is stocked with months of supplies.
Originally published by Russia Today