“The vaccine passport platform is the same platform as a social credit system.”
Naomi Wolf: Vaccine passports spell ‘the end of human liberty’
‘How does China keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime?’
31 March, 2021
Liberal author and feminist icon Naomi Wolf is warning that the proposed “vaccine passports” would mean the end of liberty in the free world.
“I cannot say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned,” she said in an interview Sunday with Fox News’ Steve Hilton.
Advertisement – story continues below
Some countries including Denmark, have already begun implementing a digital or paper proof of vaccination that allows a person to enter a venue or board public transportation.
“‘Vaccine passport’ sounds like a fine thing if you don’t understand what these platforms can do,” Wolf said. “I’m the CEO of a tech company. I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.”
There’s technology, she pointed out, that can merge someone’s health record “with your Paypal account or digital currency.
“Microsoft is talking about merging it with payment plans, your networks can be sucked up, it geolocates you wherever you go. All of your medical history can be included — this has already happened in Israel,” she said.
The result is predictable.
“Six months later, we’re hearing from activists that it is a two-tiered society and basically activists are ostracized and surveilled continually,” Wolf said.
“It is the end of civil society and they are trying to roll it out around the world. It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass, it is — I cannot stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized.”
After all, how does the Chinese Communist Party keep track of a billion people?
They are “under the thumb of a totalitarian regime,” she said.
“The CCP can find any dissident in five minutes, and that can happen here literally within months.”
New York was the first state in the U.S. to announce a vaccine passport program, c alled Excelsior Pass, which employs a QR code.
The White House senior adviser on COVID-19, Andy Slavitt, said Monday the federal government is not “viewing its role as the place to create a passport, nor a place to hold the data of citizens.”
“We view this as something that the private sector is doing and will do,” he said. “It is important for us, and it will be – we will be very clear about how that will happen, that the guidelines that I just talked about are part of that process.”
At the daily press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki affirmed there won’t be a “federal mandate requiring everyone to obtain a single vaccination credential.”
‘TRUTH’ With RFK, Jr. and Naomi Wolf: Fighting for Our Constitutional Rights
CHD Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and author, journalist and former political advisor Naomi Wolf weigh in on the battle to maintain the rights put in place by our founding fathers.
In the latest episode of “TRUTH” with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Kennedy sat down with the iconic Naomi Wolf for a spirited discussion on abuse of power, standing up to tyranny and preserving our Constitution. Wolf explained how tyrants always follow the same predictable route in their attempts to bring democracies to a close and how she believes our society has reached “Step 10” of her “Fascism in 10 Easy Steps.”
Highlights of their conversation include:
- We’re reaching a point reminiscent of what led to the American Revolution: People were willing to die rather than give up their rights.
- The Constitution wasn’t written for easy times but for emergencies such as the current COVID crisis.
- Arbitrary restrictions are being put in place by those abusing emergency powers at local, state and federal levels.
- In a free society, points are made and arguments won through free speech and open debate rather than censoring opinions that differ from ours.
- Authoritarianism has no place in medicine although most liberals are accepting edicts promoted by Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates.
- Direct-to-consumer advertising that started in 1997 marked the beginning of Pharma’s takeover of American media.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation neutralized once-independent media including The Guardian, NPR and public television through financial gifts.
- Democrats are leading the “biofascism” charge.
- There’s no science to back up the widespread suspension of our Constitutional rights.
- Non-partisan grassroots efforts are gaining momentum and can preserve our freedom and prevent totalitarian takeover.