‘Scaled back’ 60th birthday party 😂😂😂 Obama parties like its 2019
NYT White House correspondent Annie Karni faced ridiculed for describing the guests who attended Barack Obama’s maskless super spreader party as “sophisticated, vaccinated.”
During an appearance on CNN, Karni said that attendees represented a “sophisticated, vaccinated” crowd, and guests were “following all the safety precautions,” while claiming criticism of the party was “overblown.”
In reality, there were no tests performed to ascertain whether anyone was vaccinated and it’s perfectly plausible that some of the vaccinated guests at the event could have spread the virus to unvaccinated staff.
Numerous images also show Obama and guests fraternizing maskless and in close proximity, even as vaccinated Americans are told to mask up once again and keep their distance to stop the spread of the delta variant.
Innumerable respondents on Twitter skewered Karni for her groveling description of hypocritical elitists having fun while some Americans are still unable to see their elderly relatives.
“A NYT reporter on CNN justifying Obama’s huge maskless birthday bash because he only invited “a sophisticated, vaccinated crowd” is about as emblematic of liberal discourse as it gets,” wrote Glenn Greenwald.
“What happened to all the concerns about vaccinated people passing Delta to the unvaccinated?”
“Yes, it’s a pandemic and a crisis, but let the sophisticated people have their fun!” he jibed.
Others mocked Karni over her bizarre suggestion that “sophisticated” people are immune to viruses.
Karni later tried to walk back her statement by insisting it was just a comment made by someone at the party.
As we highlighted earlier, despite reports that the party had been “scaled back” due to COVID concerns, on Sunday it was still going on.
* * *
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/
In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch. I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here. Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown. Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.
Obama and his guests fail to mask up as he gets ‘scaled back’ 60th birthday party celebrations started at his $12M Martha’s Vineyard mansion as massive tents are erected and celeb pals descended on island
- Barack Obama is set to hold a lavish 60th birthday extravaganza at his Martha’s Vineyard mansion on Saturday
- On Saturday, DailyMail.com has learned that a Temporary Flight Restriction has been put in place over the Obama’s $12million mansion with the secret service threatening to make it permanent
- Grammy Award-winning singer and composer Alicia Keys will sing Happy Birthday.
- On Friday evening, Obama held a smaller, three-hour cocktail party at the nearby Winnetu Resort
- Guests reportedly included Beyonce, Jay-Z, Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tom Hanks and George Clooney, all of whom are said to be staying at the resort
- Meanwhile, a parade of other A-list celebrities, musicians and politicians were seen arriving on Martha’s Vineyard on Friday afternoon, ahead of Obama’s birthday weekend
- John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Bradley Cooper, John Kerry and Stephen Colbert were all seen touching down at the local airport
- Steven Spielberg and Al Sharpton were seen arriving early on Saturday
- Obama initially planned to invite 500 guests, but birthday celebration was ‘scaled back’ due to Covid concerns; however, the guest list still appears to be quite extensive