Today I have only one thing on my mind.
Early today I came across an interview done by J.R..Nyquist of a member of Lude Media on his claims of a planned joint attack on America by Russia (from the Arctic) and China (from the Pacific). You can find the item here:
Mike Adams of Natural News discussed this here:
RED ALERT: Russia and China planning simultaneous attack to ELIMINATE the United States and occupy North America
This is how he summarises it:
- China is funding Russia’s war in Ukraine. (This alone is a huge shocker.)
- China used the fake covid lockdowns to clear the streets in order to efficiently move military assets through major Chinese cities in preparation for the attacks on the USA / loading ships with military gear, etc.
- Military equipment is disguised as covid response equipment such as ambulances or public health vehicles.
- The PLA is using civilian communications frequencies rather than military frequencies in order to throw off America’s military surveillance capabilities.
- China plans to blockade Taiwan rather than invading it at first. The blockage will prevent Taiwan from receiving supplies of food, fuel, medicine and military assistance. Taiwan will later surrender after the USA is defeated, according to the CCP’s plan.
- Once Taiwan is blockaded, China will use “unrestricted warfare” and “nuclear blackmail” to try to isolate the United States while attempting to control the political spheres of Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, asserting control over their exports and thereby denying such exports to the United States. This move, if successful, would collapse the US economy virtually overnight. The supply chain of spare parts, electronic components and consumer goods would immediately vanish.
- “Unrestricted warfare” includes cyber attacks, financial attacks such as denouncing the dollar and selling off all US Treasury debt, biological weapons attacks, information warfare attacks and even EMP attacks to disable the US power grid.
- Russia’s best military troops have not been deployed in Ukraine but are being positioned for war against the United States and Canada. This means Russia has reserved its most capable troops for the real war with the USA.
- Russia has not yet used its most powerful weapons in Ukraine, which could be deployed against the United States: 1) Its nuclear capable submarine fleet, and 2) ICBMs such as the Sarmat-II system which delivers 10-15 MIRVs (re-entry nuclear vehicles) and can evade anti-ICBM capabilities by the USA.
- China is manufacturing weapons for Russia in a factory that is claimed to be “a subdivision of Norinco Company” (China North Industries Corporation). This is another way in which China’s economic might is powering Russia’s military efforts.
A lot of it seems to be speculative (based on intelligence from China) and to be treated with caution.
It does follow on from the taped discussion in Guangdong of a military buildup in the province (which seems genuine to me) and right now it is uncertain where this latest information (or disinformation) comes from.
My scepticism was softened somewhat when I remember what Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh’s response to question asked him by Tru News’ Rick Wiles.
Rick Wiles asks Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, “Did NATO provoke Russia to attack Ukraine?”
Rick Wiles asks Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, “Did NATO provoke Russia to attack Ukraine?” Dr. Talal shares what a Chinese leader told him about where they stand on the Russia-Ukraine war
I do remain somewhat sceptical about the claims of the Chinese dissidents. However, at the same time I am concerned by one aspect of analysis by the Duran, Gonzalo Lira and others.
It is this. Everything (or most) of what they say is correct.
It is clear that the Russians are winning; they have 20% of the country and are decimating the Ukrainian army.
However, we have to take into account the determination of NATO and the US to keep this conflict going and supply weapons that the Ukrainians would certainly use to strike within the territory of the Russian Federation.
The Duran do not really talk much about Russia’s response and more importantly, the conversation that is going on in Russian media.
There is a lot of anxiety, or perhaps more relevantly white-hot rage of the elite and definately talk of a nuclear apocalypse.
Take Dmitry Medvedev, former president, who was one of the most West-leaning members of the government. Listen to him now,
And, just a day or so he had this to say on his Telegram account:
Меня часто спрашивают, почему мои посты в Телеграм такие резкие.
Отвечаю – я их ненавижу. Они ублюдки и выродки. Они хотят смерти нам, России. И пока я жив, я буду делать всё, чтобы они исчезли.
“People often ask me why my Telegram posts are so harsh. The answer is that I hate them. They are bastards and scum. They want death for us, for Russia. And as long as I’m alive, I’ll do anything to make them disappear.”
What comes to mind is this (from Shakespeare): ‘Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned’ And then there is this (sorry for the source, but the video is genuine):
VLADIMIR PUTIN’s pundit threatened NATO and the West as he claimed the weapons that are being sent in support to Ukraine will lead to a “nuclear WW3”.
“[The West] talk about how many more weapons are being sent and how frightening these weapons are.
“They don’t understand what happens next.
“They all say ‘terrible weapons are arriving over there, they keep coming and coming’.
“They promised not to use them a certain way.
“But most likely they will do it anyway. And that will lead to WW3.
“Then we’re being told ‘calm down, comrades, everything will be alright’.
“Those guys will send weapons and so will others.
“They will most likely try to use them. A common man asks ‘What happens next?’. Next comes WW3. The nuclear war is coming, that’s all.
“There will be a nuclear war.”
Vladimir Solovyev replied:
“I’m sick of them [the West].
“Reading about whatever they come up with next, like their new lists of sanctions.
“If you want war with us, then declare war. We will strike the decision-making centres and those are not in Kyiv.
“We knew that our adversary is NATO, and all our weapons were developed not merely for Ukraine, but for a confrontation with the NATO bloc.
“We could spit on whatever they send to Ukraine”.
I don’t hear too much on this from the Alex’s and others.
Today TruNews featured this exchange (also from Soloviev on Sunday on Rossiya-1)
The Russians are openly talking about nuclear war as another warning has been issued. This times we’ve been told that only ‘mutants’ will survive.
Today’s edition of TruNews unparalleled all of today’s concerns:
How many warnings does it take to wake up the American people that the Russians are deadly serious about attacking the USA and Europe with nuclear weapons? At the beginning of 2022, the warnings were monthly. As we moved into late Spring, the frequency of nuclear war warnings increased to weekly.
Now in June, ominous warnings of nuclear war are coming out of Moscow daily. Is anybody except TruNews paying attention? Does anybody take the Russians seriously?
Rick Wiles. Doc Burkhart. Airdate 6/7/22
It’s the Final Day! The day when Jesus Christ bursts into our dimension of time, space, and matter. You can order the second edition of Rick’s book, Final Day!