Steve Kirsch | Session 107: Cancel Unculture
Steve Kirsch – High Tech Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
Founded the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) to fund research into off-label treatments for COVID-19.
Was one of two people who independently invented the optical mouse and is the inventor of the first Internet search engines (Infoseek).
Why he thinks Todd Callender misinterpreted/ misrepresented data, since one “simply cannot have an 1100% increase in disease and only an 84% increase in all-cause mortality”
- About the VAERS analysis that reveals hundreds of serious adverse events that the CDC and FDA never told us about
- Evidence about permanently damaged immune system by the vaccines and their high “Kill : Save ratio”
- Changes in the blood of vaccinated people
- How today’s pandemic response is eerily similar to the smallpox pandemic response
- About his speech at the CDC meeting on May 19 – what it was about, what he said and what the outcome was
The Corona Committee was founded on the initiative of attorney and economist Viviane Fischer and attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. It is conducting a review of evidence on the Corona crisis and measures.