Never before in the history of mankind has an organization openly plotted a coup against the sovereignty and health freedom of every human on earth.
This is the first article in this series.
- Pandemic Treaty
- The People’s Treaty
- Speaking Truth To Power
- WAKE UP and Smell the Burning of Our Constitution
- Abolish the WHO
- Pandemic Mitigation Project
- An Open Letter to the WHO
The World Health Organization (WHO) is currently negotiating an international treaty that seeks to give the WHO more legal authority over your personal health choices, rights and freedoms. This is a VERY important issue. Please take the time to review this information and share it with everyone you possibly can.
I realize that this is a very long article. I have organized this article into 12 sections.
- Key Takeaways
- What might be included in the “treaty”?
- Opposition to the “Pandemic Treaty”
- Call To Action
- WHO Propaganda
- International Health Regulations
- The WHO Constitution
- Upcoming Events
- Author’s Opinion (The People’s Treaty)
This battle against biomedical fascism can only be won if large numbers of people learn what the World Health Organization is attempting to do and raise their voices in opposition to it A.S.A.P.
Please watch the videos below…
- The World Health Organization wants to control the way YOU manage YOUR health.
- Most people have never even heard of the International Health Regulations (IHR). Whether you have heard of the IHR or not, you have certainly experienced their power over your life. The IHR supercedes the U.S. Constitution.
- The WHO is attempting to grab even more power over your life. It is seeking to greatly expand its ability to control the entire world’s response to the next pandemic far beyond its current limited legal authority. The WHO wants to do more than merely advise countries. It wants complete control.
- The WHO seeks to enforce an authoritarian, one size fits all, “One Health” approach to world health that is controlled by them and them alone.
- The WHO is also seeking to greatly expand its financial resources and yearly budget.
- The United States cannot avoid this problem by simply leaving the World Health Organization because, if the WHO enacts such a treaty without the U.S., our rights and freedoms to travel around the world will be limited by the countries that do participate. This is not just about U.S.
- The “Pandemic Treaty” has not yet been drafted. NOW is the time to make your voices heard. We must ACTIVELY work to prevent these treaty negotiations from infringing upon the rights and freedoms of the entire world. Our voices must be heard. Our opinions must be considered. Our rights must be respected.
- If 130 countries (two-thirds of the 194 member states) approve the “pandemic treaty,” then the terms of the treaty will apply to all 194 member states.
- The negotiations toward this “treaty” are being controlled by bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers, public health officials, non-government organizations and pharmaceutical representatives who want to place themselves in control of determining the future of the world’s “health.”
- The input of independent minded doctors, nurses, scientists and health professionals who actually saved millions of human lives is being completely ignored.
- The opinions and desires of “We The People” are being ignored.
- As an international treaty, the WHO pandemic pact would be legally binding ABOVE the Constitution of the United States and thus it would infringe upon our rights and limit our freedoms. For countries around the world (and their internal states and provinces), this legally binding agreement would override their individual constitutions and pandemic response strategies.
- The United States is a “co-sponsor” of the current negotiations but it is NOT a member of the working group that is guiding the process. (CLICK HERE)
- The International Negotiating Body (INB) is led by delegates from six countries, representing the world’s main regions – Co-chairs Ms. Precious Matsoso (South Africa) and Mr. Roland Driece (the Netherlands), Ambassador Tovar da Silva Nunes (Brazil), Mr. Ahmed Salama Soliman (Egypt), Mr. Kazuho Taguchi (Japan) and Dr. Viroj Tangcharoensathien (Thailand)
- A list of delegates to the Special Session of the World Health Assembly can be found HERE.
- The Secretary of Health and Human Services (Xavier Becerra) leads the U.S. delegation to the World Health Assembly. Share your opinions with him directly: Xavier.Becerra@HHS.gov Twitter: @SecBecerra
- We owe it to future generations to protect their sovereignty and their health freedoms. We must demand and ensure that the United States’ delegation to the WHO works to maintain the sovereignty of the people of the United States and maintain our health freedoms.
- Instead of allowing centralized, authoritarian, dictatorial, biomedical fascism to take over and control our lives, we must ACTIVELY work to insist upon health freedom for everyone on earth.
- Under Article 12 of the International Health Regulations (IHR), the Director General of the World Health Organization is empowered to declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC), pronounced “FAKE.”
- A motherlode of documents are available via these links: IHR, IPPPR, Governing Pandemics, WGPR, INB, WHASS, WHO Contributors and Non-State Actors.
- Click on the hashtag to learn more: #StopTheTreaty
- Contact James Roguski at 310-619-3055 if you want to help oppose the “Pandemic Treaty” or if you have any questions. Instead, I propose that the people of the world support “The People’s Treaty.”
The scheduled time for public comment is RIGHT NOW.
We must ACTIVELY work to prevent these treaty negotiations from infringing upon the rights and freedoms of the entire world. Our voices must be heard. Our opinions must be considered. Our rights must be respected.
THE WHO’S PLAN FOR THE FUTURE:
- The “Treaty on Pandemic Prevention and Preparedness” has NOT been finalized. On December 1, 2021 the WHO formally started the process towards drafting, negotiating and approving the treaty.
- The scheduled time for public comment RIGHT NOW. We must ACTIVELY work to prevent these treaty negotiations from infringing upon the rights and freedoms of the entire world. Our voices must be heard. Our opinions must be considered. Our rights must be respected.
- The next meeting of the World Health Assembly is scheduled for May 22-28, 2022.
- A meeting to discuss progress on a working draft of the treaty is scheduled to occur on August 1, 2022. The WHO’s stated goal is to reach a preliminary agreement at that time.
- The intergovernmental negotiating body (INB), tasked with drafting and negotiating this Pandemic Treaty, will then deliver a progress report to the 76th World Health Assembly in May of 2023, with the aim of adopting the “instrument” by 2024.
- A more detailed schedule is available HERE.
SEE SECTION 5 (CALL TO ACTION) BELOW
Proposed modalities of engagement for relevant stakeholders:
Please watch the video below…
The proposed treaty could legally empower the WHO to do the following:
- Change the definition of a pandemic (again) in order to declare unjustified pandemics. The WHO could declare almost anything to be a pandemic – heart disease, cancer, diabetes, mental illness, etc.
- Impose lockdowns worldwide.
- Enforce expensive, unsafe, and ineffective treatments against the will of the individual people of the world.
- Implement universal vaccination mandates and digital version of the International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis for use as a vaccine passport.
- Develop norms and standards for digital technology applications relevant to international travel with digital technologies for contact tracing in the international context, as well as options for the digitalization of all health forms.
- Develop surveillance systems that would link into each country’s national health system.
- Develop predictive mechanisms for assessing preparedness, including simulations and exercises that test and demonstrate the capacity and agility of health emergency preparedness systems.
- Prevention and management of zoonotic risks as part of a “One Health” approach.
- Declare a ban on wildlife (wet) markets.
- Identify, predict and detect the emergence of pathogens with pandemic potential based on a “One Health” approach that integrates animal and human health.
- Ensure that national and local legislation on emergency preparedness and response supports, and is consistent with, International Health Regulations.
- Give incentives for countries to report new viruses or variants, keeping up the ongoing fear. States that detect and report a new virus could also receive immediate support, which might involve shipments of medical equipment from a global stockpile.
- Promote novel vaccines, therapeutics, diagnostics and non-pharmaceutical interventions for health emergencies, including capacity for testing, scaled manufacturing and distribution.
- Promote untested medicines and vaccines developed against new viruses that only feed the profits of drug companies.
- Mandate the sharing of data and genome sequences of emerging viruses.
- Enforce vaccine distribution.
- Institute guidelines on how each member country would pay fees to the World Health Organization in addition to the annual membership fees each member country is already paying.
To read the rest of the article GO HERE