Ukraine says four soldiers killed by Russian shelling in eastern Donbass

Ukraine says four soldiers killed by Russian shelling in eastern Donbass

The first mention of anything in the western press. Of course it is all inverted

Ukraine’s armed forces said on Friday that four soldiers were killed in shelling by Russian forces in the eastern Donbass region, the highest daily death total since a ceasefire was agreed in July last year.

26 March, 2021
Ukraine and Russia have traded blame for a spike in violence in the conflict in eastern Ukraine, which Kyiv says has killed 14,000 people since 2014.
A Ukrainian armed forces statement said Russian forces had “once again violated the ceasefire and targeted the positions of Ukrainian defenders with 82-mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns prohibited by the Minsk agreements near the settlement Shumy in the area North.”
It said four servicemen were killed and two injured.
Ukraine, Western countries and NATO accuse Russia of sending troops and heavy weapons to prop up separatists. Moscow says it only provides political and humanitarian support to rebels and says Russians fighting in Ukraine are volunteers.
Russian-backed forces seized a swathe of eastern Ukraine in 2014, including the industrial cities of Donetsk and Luhansk.
Major combat ended with a truce agreed in the Belarusian capital Minsk in 2015, whose implementation France and Germany have helped to oversee. But sporadic fighting continues despite repeated attempts to implement a ceasefire.

Summary of the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine on the situation in the area of the Joint Forces operation

Зведення пресслужби Міноборони України щодо обстановки в районі проведення операції Об’єднаних сил

Ukrainian Ministry of Defence,

26 March, 2021

 

We bring to your attention the summary of the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine on the situation in the area of ​​the Joint Forces operation for the past 24 hours and as of today, March 26.

Yesterday, eight cases of ceasefire violations by the Russian occupation forces were recorded.

Thus, in the Luhansk direction near the village of Svitlodarsk, the enemy opened fire on the positions of Ukrainian defenders with hand and machine anti-tank grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns. The occupiers fired at the positions of our soldiers near the settlement of Mayorsk with hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and small arms.

In the Donetsk direction, near Bogdanovka, Russian occupation forces fired from automatic machine grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms. Near Shirokino, the enemy opened fire on the positions of Ukrainian defenders, using grenade launchers, hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and small arms.

There are no combat casualties among Allied personnel.

The actions of the armed formations of the Russian Federation were reported to the OSCE representatives through the Ukrainian side of the SCCC.

Since the beginning of the current day, as of 12 o’clock, no shelling has been recorded.

Ukrainian troops are monitoring the situation in the area of ​​the Joint Forces operation and adhering to the ceasefire.

Instead, in order to maintain tensions in the region and escalate the situation, the Russian Federation continues to increase its combat potential in the temporarily occupied territories and along Ukraine’s borders.

Thus, according to the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, the RF Armed Forces Command during this week distributed statements about carrying out exclusively planned operational and combat training activities to test the movement of troops, in particular near the border with Ukraine. At the same time, under the guise of combat training measures, the occupiers provided covert movement through the uncontrolled areas of the border in Ukraine to the temporarily occupied territory in Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Russian military personnel to replenish units
and parts of the first and second army corps.

The complex commission of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation controls the staffing of units and checks the performance of engineering and fortification works at the advanced positions of units and units of the Russian occupation forces.

That’s all the information for now.

Glory to the defenders of Ukraine!

Glory to Ukraine!

From a RUSSIAN source

The DPR Army commented on the death of Ukrainian invaders

The DPR Army commented on the death of Ukrainian invaders | Russkaya Vesna

Russkaya Vesna,

26 June, 2021

The people’s militia of the DPR issued a statement in which it called the statements about the death of four servicemen of the armed forces of Ukraine an incompetent information campaign.

“As we expected, on the eve of the next meeting of the Contact group, the Ukrainian side intensified not only fire provocations, but also information actions aimed at shifting public attention away from Kiev’s inability to fulfill its obligations.

So, today the headquarters of the” joint forces operation ” reported four dead and two wounded Ukrainian militants, who allegedly died and were wounded as a result of a mortar attack from our side on positions near the settlement of Shumy.

We officially declare that our units did not perform any firing tasks in this area.

We draw your attention to the fact that the soldiers of the people’s militia, having assessed the situation, did not succumb to the provocation and did not open fire to suppress the firing points of the militants of the 10th brigade, from which they fired at the area of the village of Shakhty “6/7” in Gorlovka with AGS and small arms.

At the same time, at about 17 o’clock, at the positions of the 10th brigade in the area of the Shumy locality, our observers recorded two explosions with a short interval, characteristic of triggered mine-explosive devices.

The radio broadcast of the Ukrainian militants ‘ talks included requests to the senior command to evacuate the wounded who were blown up while moving between Ukrainian positions, as well as information about the explosion and losses of personnel who moved to help the wounded.

Taking into account the available facts, we can confidently state that there is an information campaign clumsily conducted by the Ukrainian military command.

The jfo headquarters decided not to miss a suitable opportunity to secure an advantageous position in advance, before the start of the next round of negotiations.

Losses in the ranks of the 10th brigade from explosions on mine-explosive barriers, committed as a result of the command’s negligence, were deliberately presented to the public by the OOS headquarters as the result of”shelling by the DPR people’s militia”.

In addition, there was a fire provocation of the enemy in the Donetsk direction, where the militants of the 3rd battalion of the 72nd brigade, led by the war criminal Bogomolov, fired automatic grenade launchers and small arms from positions located near the locality of Avdiivka at the area of the locality of Mineralnyi.

These facts of violations were promptly brought to the attention of representatives of the Ukrainian side in the JCCC in order to take measures against violators and exclude cases of falsification of credentials on violations of the ceasefire regime by Ukrainian militants,” the statement reads.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial
RSS